Mining Engineers often feel like they’re living in the bubble of their own site. They may be one of a few - or the only - mining engineer around, and they don’t have easy access to the insights, experiences and wisdom of other mining engineers operating in the same
company, let alone the same country.
The Crew changes that. It is an online global community of mining engineers sharing their questions, experiences and wisdom, so that we can all benefit. We know that there is an incredible resource in the collective experience of mining engineers globally, and this community makes that resource accessible.
The short term win of being part of The Crew is that you will become a better mining
engineering professional as you take the time to invest in and learn from others. The long term win is that you will be part of making the whole industry better, as you become a more learned, connected and experienced mining engineer.
The Crew is an online community hosted in the Mighty Networks platform. We share
information and ideas through:
1. A general forum, where members can post general questions or post any recent
learnings that others might benefit from;
2. A regular virtual forum, where the group discusses a question submitted by a member. These sessions are moderated to keep the conversation moving, and to ensure a wide variety of voices are heard.
3. A library of Mining Engineering resources; and
4. Online and in person events.
1. Learn from other engineers who have been through it before.
2. Have access to resources and content shared by engineers from around the world.
3. Have a question to ask? That's what we're here for!
4. Build networks with engineers from your region, or elsewhere around the world.
5. Be part of a revolution improving mining engineers and advancing the industry.